Saturday, January 17, 2009

This is the house that I spend my childhood days... far away from town, close to nature... at the outskirt of town, a faraway country-side...





















You might be amazed at the size of the house, but when I was there it was quite small. My father who is a carpenter can extend the house to this size. We lived in this wooden house, without electricity, without telephones and water.. This house is at least 40 years old, but my great mother really kept in clean and span.

My parents are great people with great mind. Thus it doesn't matter where we are born, where we were breed. Never restrict our mind in just any place. People restrict themselves not to where they live, but how one think. How and what we think matters more!

No comments:

Post a Comment