Saturday, January 17, 2009

See, how loving and close my kid is to me? I thought he would stand straight...














He is my youngest son. In Amway, this business is transferable and has passive income. During my quest of Amway's success, what is taught amongst my children is love, care, kindness, respect, filial, co-operation, responsibility, diligence, patience, helpful and fearless to all challenges of life...

As a parent, we lead by examples... we read, we do research, we write, we study and they follow. I am not the type who will sit and watch television while screaming at the kids to do their studies.

They will follow me to oversea travels one day... and all expenses paid... Nothing is more meaningful than to have a healthy, lovely and loving family life together. If I were to tell people that my 5 kids grow up without going to see any doctor, no one would believe, right?

But it is the truth... ask them, interview them, ask them how doctors are like and what are all those pills and medicines or cough syrups for... they won't recognize!

No comments:

Post a Comment